Userbrain works with any prototyping tool, that allows you to share a public link. Simply put, if you can link to it, you can test it.
How to test your Adobe XD prototype with Userbrain
- Open the prototype that you want to test in Adobe XD.
- Click Share button and select Share for Review.
- Specify a title for your prototype.
- Set the following options: Disable «Allow comments» and disable «Show hotspot hints«
- Click Create Public Link button
- Click Copy Link to copy the generated URL
- Paste the generated URL into Userbrain
Some more good tips to test your Adobe XD prototype with Userbrain:
Disable Comment Mode
This option enables people to provide feedback on the prototype. As this feature might be useful, if you want to share your prototype with your team or your customers and gather input from them, this option sometimes distracts testers from their task.
Testers won't recognize that this option isn't an actual part of your prototype, And you won't spend valuable time watching a tester explaining Adobe XD functionality to you.
Our suggestion, therefore, is disabling the «Allow comments« option if you're testing your Adobe XD prototype with Userbrain.
Disable Hotspot Hints
When user testing your prototype, you don't want to influence the user experience by highlighting certain elements to them.
But if the »Hotspot Hint« option is enabled, anytime a user clicks in an area that is not interactive, the areas that are interactive are outlined thus indicating clickable areas.
By disabling the «Show hotspot hint« option in Adobe XD, you make sure that you don't interfere with the user experience.